Sunday, January 10, 2010

Washington State Immunization Records What Is Social Security Law In Washington State If Your Suppose To Receive Part Of A Trust And Want To Opt Out?

What is Social Security law in Washington State if your suppose to receive part of a trust and want to opt out? - washington state immunization records

Who knows what the Social Security Act in the U.S. state of Washington, should be obtained when part of a living trust and want to retire? I've heard in some states, will not for a trusting and will continue to receive assistance and SSI links would be appreciated.

2 comments:

Lane said...

I think you can out of it, but I want to go see a lawyer for a consultation to see even if you can get both. If the confidence with basic needs such as dental care, furniture, clothing, transportation, etc., can use the money for basic needs assistance. You can have a Basic Needs Trust, and who is owed money is for travel or medical bills, or basic social security not always paid.

Anjel said...

http://www.prepaidlegal.com/hub/angelalu ...

I have a lot of my legal questions answered this way


I live in Seattle and processed by the Social is before

Post a Comment